About Me

My photo
I love quilting, crazy quilting is my favorite. I have started a dear jane quilt and hope to get it done someday. I am a grandmother and great grandmother, and enjoy spending time with grandkids. I am a caregiver and do alterations for a living. I have recently lost my dh and am trying to get back to life, which is hard. I started dancing lessons and am active in my local quilt guild.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My alterations that I do.  My customers think I can figure out anything,  the sweater had some spots on it and my customer wanted to know if I could fix it.  I crocheted flowers and added stems.  I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

  1. Lee,

    That's a really creative way to fix a bad spot. I'm sure your customer will enjoy her garment once again now.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Followers